In This Article
The following article describes how to add tags to incidents so they are easier to locate in the Alert Logic® console. Tagging allows you to assign keywords to incidents located by Alert Logic Threat Manager™ and Alert Logic Log Manager™. When reviewing incidents, you can then search for incidents based on the keywords you assigned.
Use the following procedure to assign keywords to incidents.
- Click Incidents from the main menu.
- Click List from the sub-menu.
- Click on the ID of the incident that you want to tag.
- On the Details page next to "Tags": in the list of details at the top of the page, click Add tags.
- Type the tags you would like to add in the text box that appears.
- Click Save Tags.
The tags are assigned to the incident and can be used when searching for incidents.
Use the following procedure to search for incidents based on the tags you assigned.
- Click Incidents in the main menu.
- Click List in the sub-menu.
- Click Search Filters... in the top right corner of the page.
- In the far right drop-down list that includes several filtering options under Search Filters, click Tags.
- In the middle drop-down list of operations under Search Filters, select an operation for the search term for the selected filter (for example, contains).
- Enter the keyword (tag) to search in the text field under Search Filters.
- Click Apply Filters to run your search query. Only those incidents that contain the entered tag are displayed in the list of incidents.
- (Optional) If you expect to search for the same tag regularly, you can save the filter by entering a name in the Save filters as: box and clicking Save.
For more information on monitoring incidents, refer to our Monitor incidents documentation.