The following article describes how Alert Logic® Log Review™ customers can set up or change where Log Review notifications and monthly reports are delivered in Alert Logic Log Manager™.
Log Manager customers are able to set up, add, and change notification policies for Log Review escalations and monthly reports.
- In the Alert Logic console, in the Configuration main menu tab, click the Notification submenu tab.
- In the left sidebar, click Policies.
- Click Add New.
- Under Name/Title, enter a name for the notification policy.
- Under Product/Alert Type, scroll to the Log Review subtype and choose either LR: Log Review Escalation Alert or LR: Log Review Monthly Report Alert.
NOTE: Log Review Escalation Alerts are created by the Log Review team to notify Log Review customers of any abnormal activity detected in daily log checks. Log Review Monthly Report Alerts are created by the Log Review team to give Log Review customers monthly summaries of their Log Review account statistics.
- Under Alert Recipients, enter contact names, group names, and/or WebHooks to receive the alerts.
- Under Applies To, specify whether the notification policy applies to all customers, child customers, parents customers, and/or your enterprise.
- Click Save to save your Log Review notification changes.