You can find how long Alert Logic® stores logs, i.e. the retention period, in the Alert Logic console. Refer to the Check Log Retention in the Product Portal | How To article for a procedure on how to locate the retention period.
Articles in this section
- How are logs transported from a customer environment to Alert Logic data centers?
- How can I be alerted if one of my log sources stops sending logs to Alert Logic?
- How can I reduce the volume of syslog messages sent from a host running rsyslog?
- How can I request for my logs to be parsed?
- How can I send logs from my firewall to Alert Logic?
- How can I set up an alert if I want to know when a specific log message type is logged in the Alert Logic console?
- How can I show an auditor how long Alert Logic stores my data?
- How do I configure Amazon Web Services CloudTrail for log collection?
- How do I select the type of Windows Eventlogs that I am sending to Alert Logic?
- What common log correlation policies are recommended?