You can create a collection alert rule in the Alert Logic® console to be alerted when a log source stops sending logs. Collection alert rules send you an email alert when Alert Logic does not receive log messages during a configured time frame. For more information about creating a collection alert rule for Alert Logic Log Manager™, refer to our Log Manager Alert Rules documentation.
Articles in this section
- How do Alert Logic upgrades and maintenance apply to Log Manager?
- Are automated compliance (NERC-CIP and SOX) reports a component of Log Manager?
- Can you filter data while collecting logs?
- How are logs transported from a customer environment to Alert Logic data centers?
- How can I be alerted if one of my log sources stops sending logs to Alert Logic?
- How can I reduce the volume of syslog messages sent from a host running rsyslog?
- How can I request for my logs to be parsed?
- How can I send logs from my firewall to Alert Logic?
- How can I set up an alert if I want to know when a specific log message type is logged in the Alert Logic console?
- How do I configure Amazon Web Services CloudTrail for log collection?