You can create a collection alert rule in the Alert Logic® console to be alerted when a log source stops sending logs. Collection alert rules send you an email alert when Alert Logic does not receive log messages during a configured time frame. For more information about creating a collection alert rule for Alert Logic Log Management, refer to our Log Management Alert Rules documentation.
Articles in this section
- Are automated compliance reports a component of Alert Logic Log Management?
- Are there any architectural scalability options available for Log Manager?
- Are there infrastructure requirements to facilitate the Alert Logic Log Management functionality?
- Can Alert Logic collect AWS RDS logs?
- Can Alert Logic collect Checkpoint firewall logs?
- Can Alert Logic display incoming log data in real time?
- Can Alert Logic Log Management centrally distribute rules?
- Can Alert Logic log management data be exported for forensic analysis?
- Can Alert Logic maintain verifiable unmodified event records?
- Can I add a custom report to the Log Review Service?