Scans detect and identify network and host vulnerabilities in your environment. You can create scans that may run on a regular basis to help you identify vulnerabilities. For detailed instructions on how to set up a scan, refer to our Define a Scan documentation.
Articles in this section
- Can Threat Manager scan in Amazon Web Services environments?
- Can vulnerability scanning credentials be defined based on an SSH key versus username and password?
- Does Alert Logic offer penetration testing?
- Does Alert Logic provide a Web Application Security scan?
- Does Cloud Insight scan Docker's application containers?
- How do I ignore a vulnerability that does not apply to my host?
- How do I set up a scan?
- How does CloudTrail consolidation affect install, especially if performing a self-service install via alertlogic.com?
- How many CPUs are required on a Threat Manager appliance to enable internal vulnerability scanning?
- How many vulnerabilities does Alert Logic scan for?