Alert Logic® Threat Manager™ allows you to create protected hosts and appliances. You can create a collection alert rule in the Alert Logic console to be alerted when your agent stops collecting, stops sending traffic, or when your appliance policy breaks. For more information about creating a collection alert rule for Alert Logic Threat Manager, refer to our Threat Manager Alert Rules documentation.
Articles in this section
- How can I get more context on my Agent Container's assets if an incident is generated?
- Do I need a Threat Manager appliance to collect threat traffic?
- How can I be alerted if one of my threat hosts or appliances stops sending traffic to Alert Logic?
- How do I set up a firewall for auto blocking?
- In which AWS regions is the Threat Manager AMI available?
- What are the definitions of event classifications?
- What are the supported instance types for Threat Manager deployments in AWS?
- What ciphers does Alert Logic accept?
- What is the Alert Logic Decryptor?
- What is the difference between a tap and a SPAN?