Alert Logic® allows you to create protected hosts and appliances. You can create a collection alert rule in the Alert Logic console to be alerted when your agent stops collecting, stops sending traffic, or when your appliance policy breaks. For more information about creating a collection alert rule, refer to our Alert Rules documentation.
Articles in this section
- Can Alert Logic scan for PAN data?
- Can I apply filters on network traffic?
- Can I suppress or summarize duplicate incident alerts?
- Do I need an Alert Logic appliance to collect threat traffic?
- How can I be alerted if one of my threat hosts or appliances stops sending traffic to Alert Logic?
- How does the Alert Logic agent respond if the host it is installed on has maxed out CPU and memory?
- How frequent and what size are the IDS signature updates that are sent to alert logic appliances?
- How long does Alert Logic keep event and incident data?
- How often does IDS content get updated?
- In which AWS regions is the Threat Manager AMI available?