Alert Logic® Threat Manager™ allows you to create protected hosts and appliances. You can create a collection alert rule in the Alert Logic console to be alerted when your agent stops collecting, stops sending traffic, or when your appliance policy breaks. For more information about creating a collection alert rule for Alert Logic Threat Manager, refer to our Threat Manager Alert Rules documentation.
Articles in this section
- Do I need a Threat Manager appliance to collect threat traffic?
- Does Threat Manager offer the functionality to apply filters based on, but not limited to, IP addresses, ports, connection numbers, and allow and deny statements?
- How can I be alerted if one of my threat hosts or appliances stops sending traffic to Alert Logic?
- How do I set up a firewall for auto blocking?
- What ciphers does Alert Logic accept?
- What is the Alert Logic Decrypter?
- What is Threat Manager blocking?
- What methods can be used for Threat Manager to monitor network traffic?
- Why am I not receiving notifications in Alert Logic Threat Manager?