If a scan detects a vulnerability that does not affect the installed software on the system, you can opt to have one or all hosts ignore the vulnerability. For step-by-step instructions on how to ignore a vulnerability that does not apply to your host, refer to our Ignore a vulnerability documentation.
Articles in this section
- Can I reserve an instance for a scanning appliance on Amazon Web Services to maximize cost saving?
- Can I scan small and micro instances in Amazon Web Services?
- Can Threat Manager scan in Amazon Web Services environments?
- Can vulnerability scanning credentials be defined based on an SSH key versus username and password?
- Does Alert Logic offer penetration testing?
- Does Alert Logic provide a Web Application Security scan?
- Does scanning in Amazon Web Services require an agent installed on my appliace?
- How do credentialed scans work?
- How do I ignore a vulnerability that does not apply to my host?
- How do I set up a scan?