If a scan detects a vulnerability that does not affect the installed software on the system, you can opt to have one or all hosts ignore the vulnerability. For step-by-step instructions on how to ignore a vulnerability that does not apply to your host, refer to our Ignore a vulnerability documentation.
Articles in this section
- Can Threat Manager scan in Amazon Web Services environments?
- Can vulnerability scanning credentials be defined based on an SSH key versus username and password?
- Does Alert Logic offer penetration testing?
- Does Alert Logic perform CIS Benchmark scans?
- Does Alert Logic provide a Web Application Security (WAS) scan?
- Does Cloud Insight scan Docker's application containers?
- How do I ignore a vulnerability that does not apply to my host?
- How do I set up a scan?
- How does CloudTrail consolidation affect install, especially if performing a self-service install via alertlogic.com?
- How many CPUs are required on a Threat Manager appliance to enable internal vulnerability scanning?