You have several options to choose from when deciding what ports you'd like to scan. You can find all available port options, as well as scheduling options and recommendations on frequency, within our Port Scan Options documentation.
Articles in this section
- Can I reserve an instance for a scanning appliance on Amazon Web Services to maximize cost saving?
- Can I scan small and micro instances in Amazon Web Services?
- Can Threat Manager scan in Amazon Web Services environments?
- Does Alert Logic offer penetration testing?
- Does Alert Logic provide a Web Application Security scan?
- Does scanning in Amazon Web Services require an agent installed on my appliace?
- How do I ignore a vulnerability that does not apply to my host?
- How do I set up a scan?
- How does CloudTrail consolidation affect install, especially if performing a self-service install via alertlogic.com?
- How many CPUs are required on an Alert Logic appliance to enable internal vulnerability scanning?