You have several options to choose from when deciding what ports you'd like to scan. You can find all available port options, as well as scheduling options and recommendations on frequency, within our Port Scan Options documentation.
Articles in this section
- Can Threat Manager scan in Amazon Web Services environments?
- Can vulnerability scanning credentials be defined based on an SSH key versus username and password?
- Does Alert Logic offer penetration testing?
- Does Alert Logic provide a Web Application Security scan?
- How do I ignore a vulnerability that does not apply to my host?
- How do I set up a scan?
- How does CloudTrail consolidation affect install, especially if performing a self-service install via alertlogic.com?
- How many CPUs are required on a Threat Manager appliance to enable internal vulnerability scanning?
- How many vulnerabilities does Alert Logic scan for?
- Is scanning supported in Microsoft Azure?