This article describes how to remove users from your company account in the Alert Logic console without losing the information that is associated with that user. Locking, instead of deleting, users allows you to save the user’s reports, saved views, and alert rules. In addition to locking the user account, this following procedure also includes instructions for removing the user from notifications.
- In the Alert Logic console, navigate to the Management
- In the left navigation area, under General, choose Users & Groups.
- In the Customer dropdown, select your company account.
- In the Users dropdown, select your user account and click Go.
- Remove Permissions as needed. Click Lock User when you are finished.
Removing User from Notifications
- In the left navigation area, under Notifications, choose Policies.
- For the policy the user needs to be removed from, click the drop-down arrow on the right side of your screen and then click View / Edit on the policy.
- Remove the user from the notification policy and click Save.If the user is also listed as a contact for the Alert Logic account, such as a secondary or tertiary contact, contact Alert Logic support to have the user removed from your account as a designated contact.
If you need additional assistance, contact our Support team at:
US: 877.484.8383 (Option 2)
UK: +44 (0) 203 011 5533