Alert Logic® Cloud Insight™ performs the following checks on your Amazon Web Services (AWS) environment:
- Known vulnerabilities for all major operating systems, including Windows, Linux Debian, Linux Redhat, Linux Ubuntu, Linux Centos, BSD, AIX, Mac OS, and more
- Major operating system configuration settings which do not follow industry best practices, including Windows 2008 and 2012, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5/6, CentOS Linux 6, Ubuntu 12, and more
- Vulnerabilities for all major internet protocols, including HTTP, SSH, SSL, IPSEC, POP3, IMAP, SNMP, NTP, FTP, and more
- Vulnerabilities for all major router and firewalls, including Cisco, Linksys, F5, Checkpoint, Watchguard, Juniper, and more
- All major server applications (Exchange, IIS, Apache, MS-SQL, PostgreSQL, Mysql, Sendmail, Bind, and more)
- Major standard web-applications, including JIRA, Outlook Web-access, Drupal, Joomla, and more
- All AWS best practice violations, including EC2 not using IAM roles, dangerous use of root user, lack of multi-factor authentication, and inactive user accounts
- Unrestricted inbound access, direct access to DB, S3 unrestricted access, and more
These checks are updated daily to ensure that Cloud Insight is using the most up-to-date vulnerability information available.
Please sign in to leave a comment.