Network traffic is able to be filtered (both whitelists and blacklists) directly in the Alert Logic® console. Guidance is available in our help documentation site and support is provided via the Alert Logic Support team.
Articles in this section
- Do I need a Threat Manager appliance to collect threat traffic?
- Does Threat Manager offer the functionality to apply filters based on, but not limited to, IP addresses, ports, connection numbers, and allow and deny statements?
- How can I be alerted if one of my threat hosts or appliances stops sending traffic to Alert Logic?
- How do I set up a firewall for auto blocking?
- What ciphers does Alert Logic accept?
- What is the Alert Logic Decrypter?
- What is Threat Manager blocking?
- What methods can be used for Threat Manager to monitor network traffic?