All data, regardless of collection method, once received by the collection asset, is compressed and sent to Alert Logic® via HTTPS (TLS Standard (SSL) 2048-bit key encryption, 256-bit AES bulk encryption.
Articles in this section
- Can customer data in United States data centers be accessed by UK resources?
- How is access to data controlled?
- How is customer data stored and protected?
- How is data from multiple IT environments aggregated?
- How is data stored within Alert Logic?
- How is data transported from the customer environment to Alert Logic?
- What are Alert Logic’s data retention capabilities?