Through the Alert Logic® Security-as-a-Service delivery, all data is aggregated at two redundant data grids once the collection has occurred. The Alert Logic data grids are active-active and all data that is aggregated is stored in a static state. For the Alert Logic Network IDS, raw IDS events are stored for six months while incident analysis information is stored in perpetuity.
Articles in this section
- Can customer data in United States data centers be accessed by UK resources?
- How is access to data controlled?
- How is customer data stored and protected?
- How is data from multiple IT environments aggregated?
- How is data stored within Alert Logic?
- How is data transported from the customer environment to Alert Logic?
- What are Alert Logic’s data retention capabilities?
- Why doesn't the Alert Logic Scan Engine report SWEET32 on Apache servers?