Alert Logic® Cloud Defender® is now available for purchase directly through the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Marketplace. Cloud Defender is an advanced suite of security and compliance services for applications and workloads running in AWS. With Cloud Defender, organizations can achieve their security goals with minimal expertise, capital investment, and implementation time.
Two listings are available for Cloud Defender – one for US data residency and one for UK data residency – allowing you to fulfill data residency requirements for compliance. Both listings offer SaaS-based billing, offering customers a unified bill from AWS and providing predictable charges for your security service.
These listings can be accessed in the AWS Marketplace using the following links:
What You Get With Cloud Defender
The Alert Logic Cloud Defender for AWS subscription includes:
- Continuous vulnerability management preauthorized in AWS to track vulnerabilities within minutes of each change in your environment via Alert Logic Cloud Insight™
- Ongoing configuration assessment of your AWS accounts, services, and instance configurations against conflicts with AWS security best practices
- Visibility into your IT infrastructure to assess your security posture and understand risks your environment faces
- Managed intrusion detection (IDS) and vulnerability management to provide expert protection against application and workload threats
- Experts included to provide actionable insight when it counts through 24x265 monitoring, detection analysis, and expert-verified incident
- Machine learning that detects multi-stage, multi-vector web application attacks
- HTTP inspection of malicious user inputs and anomalous app responses
Deployment of Cloud Defender for AWS
When you subscribe to the new Cloud Defender listing in AWS Marketplace, you will be brought through a simple sign-up process. At the end of this process, you will receive an email for the Cloud Insight service that is included with Cloud Defender for AWS. After receiving this email, you can immediately begin deploying and setting up Cloud Insight. For all other portions of Cloud Defender, Alert Logic Deployment Services will contact you to assist in completing your deployment.
You can learn more about the Cloud Defender service within our eLearning portal. To access the How Cloud Defender Works course, complete the following steps:
- Go to the LEARN portal. If you do not have an account, click Register Here and fill in the required information.
- In the search field, enter Cloud Defender. Select How Cloud Defender Works from the results.
- Click Request.
- On the Transcript page, click Launch.
If you have any questions regarding the new Cloud Defender listing in AWS, contact our Sales team:
US: 877.484.8383 (Option 2)