The following article describes how to delete home nets should you no longer wish to have a network in error monitored.
- At the top of the Alert Logic console, navigate to the Management section of the UI.
- Navigate to Appliances under the Assets section.
- Make sure your account is selected in the Customer dropdown.
- Select the desired appliance that you wish to remove home nets for in the Appliance dropdown.
- Check the box next to the desired network that you wish to remove. You can also click the Select all option at the bottom of your list of home nets.
- At the bottom of the list, click Delete Selected to delete the home nets in order to discontinue the appliance monitoring of that subnet.