Alert Logic® Cloud Defender® is now generally available for Google Cloud Platform. Cloud Defender is an advanced suite of security and compliance services for applications and workloads running in Google Cloud Platform. With Cloud Defender, organizations can achieve their security goals with minimal capital investment and implementation time, even with limited security expertise. Cloud Defender includes Alert Logic Threat Manager™, Alert Logic Log Manager™, and Alert Logic Web Security Manager™. All customers that subscribe to Cloud Defender use the Alert Logic console to manage their subscriptions.
What You Get With Cloud Defender
The Alert Logic Cloud Defender for Google Cloud subscription includes:
- Visibility into your IT infrastructure to assess your security posture and understand risks your environment faces
- Managed intrusion detection (IDS) and vulnerability management to provide expert protection against application and workload threats
- Experts included to provide actionable insight when it counts through 24x365 monitoring, detection analysis, and expert-verified incident
- Machine learning that detects multi-stage, multi-vector web application attacks
- HTTP inspection of malicious user inputs and anomalous app responses
Deployment of Cloud Defender in Google Cloud Platform
Cloud Defender in the Google Cloud Platform is a managed install. To ensure you get the full value of Cloud Defender from the start, Alert Logic will provide resources to provide direction and enable completion of the installation process. Future enhancements to the product will include automated installation as an option.
Where do you get Cloud Defender?
If you are an existing customer, please contact your Alert Logic sales representative or the Alert Logic Security Operations Center/Support for details.
If you are a new customer wanting to start the Cloud Defender service in Google Cloud Platform, contact an Alert Logic sales representative via the Alert Logic website.
You can learn more about the Cloud Defender service within our eLearning portal. To access the How Cloud Defender Works course, complete the following steps:
- Go to the LEARN portal. If you do not have an account, click Register Here and fill in the required information.
- In the search field, enter Cloud Defender. Select How Cloud Defender Works from the results.
- Click Request.
- On the Transcript page, click Launch.