The following article describes the steps necessary for an Alert Logic® Threat Manager™ for AWS Marketplace customer to spin up additional instances and maintain a Threat Manager-only subscription with Alert Logic and AWS Marketplace.
Note: This procedure only applies to customers with Threat Manager-only subscriptions. Beginning in September 2016, Threat Manager is sold as a bundle with ActiveWatch™ when purchased in AWS Marketplace.
To spin up additional instances while maintaining your Threat Manager-only subscription for AWS Marketplace, complete the following steps:
- Log in to AWS Marketplace.
- Click Your Software.
- Click Alert Logic Threat Manager for AWS under the Products tab on the left side of the page.
- Click Launch more software on the right side of the page.
Additional resources for utilizing Threat Manager for AWS Marketplace are available within these Docs:
- Alert Logic Threat Manager for AWS Marketplace (Windows)
- Alert Logic Threat Manager for AWS Marketplace (Linux)
If you currently have a Threat Manager-only subscription for AWS Marketplace and would like to upgrade your subscription to the Threat Manager with ActiveWatch bundle, instructions are available within this article: Upgrade to Threat Manager with ActiveWatch for AWS Marketplace Bundle.