Alert Logic® uses the FusionVM scanner, and with this scanner, the level of access needed depends on the operating system. For Windows® operating systems, the account details need to be either a local or domain admin; and for Unix/Linux, a standard secure shell user account is all that is needed. Alert Logic Cloud Insight™ will additionally access SSH Keys.
Articles in this section
- Can I reserve an instance for a scanning appliance on Amazon Web Services to maximize cost saving?
- Can I scan small and micro instances in Amazon Web Services?
- Can Threat Manager scan in Amazon Web Services environments?
- Can vulnerability scanning credentials be defined based on an SSH key versus username and password?
- Does Alert Logic offer penetration testing?
- Does Alert Logic provide a Web Application Security scan?
- Does scanning in Amazon Web Services require an agent installed on my appliace?
- How do credentialed scans work?
- How do I ignore a vulnerability that does not apply to my host?
- How do I set up a scan?