Alert Logic® uses the FusionVM scanner, and with this scanner, the level of access needed depends on the operating system. For Windows® operating systems, the account details need to be either a local or domain admin; and for Unix/Linux, a standard secure shell user account is all that is needed. Alert Logic Cloud Insight™ will additionally access SSH Keys.
Articles in this section
- Can Threat Manager scan in Amazon Web Services environments?
- Can vulnerability scanning credentials be defined based on an SSH key versus username and password?
- Does Alert Logic offer penetration testing?
- Does Alert Logic provide a Web Application Security scan?
- Does Cloud Insight scan Docker's application containers?
- How do I ignore a vulnerability that does not apply to my host?
- How do I set up a scan?
- How does CloudTrail consolidation affect install, especially if performing a self-service install via alertlogic.com?
- How many CPUs are required on a Threat Manager appliance to enable internal vulnerability scanning?
- How many vulnerabilities does Alert Logic scan for?