CloudTrail consolidation affects the installation for some Alert Logic® solutions in that you must provide two Identity and Access Management (IAM) roles: one for the account being protected and one for the account that owns the S3 bucket where the logs are being stored. The Alert Logic console supports a very intuitive process to set up accounts with CloudTrail consolidation.
Articles in this section
- Can I include the same asset in multiple scan schedules?
- Can I reserve an instance for a scanning appliance on Amazon Web Services to maximize cost saving?
- Can I scan small and micro instances in Amazon Web Services?
- Can I start and stop a scan on demand?
- Can Threat Manager scan in Amazon Web Services environments?
- Does Alert Logic offer penetration testing?
- Does Alert Logic provide a Web Application Security scan?
- Does scanning in Amazon Web Services require an agent installed on my appliace?
- How do I ignore a vulnerability that does not apply to my host?
- How do I set up a scan?