Published: October 2016
The Alert Logic user interface (UI) product portal URL has changed. This change is accompanied with an updated UI stack that backs the http://invision.alertlogic.net URL from the Denver datacenter. The URL changes and updated UI stack support improvements to the UI portal. Customers are affected minimally.
NOTE: This update currently only applies to customers using the Cloud Defender suite http://invision.alertlogic.net URL. Cloud Insight product users and Cloud Defender suite users utilizing UK and Ashburn datacenters are not affected.
While there are no functionality changes, features rolled out with the new UI product portal stack include improved load balancing and a new single sign-on infrastructure, among other backend improvements.
Only customers who access the http://invision.alertlogic.net URL are affected by this update. These customers will find that if accessing the above URL, they will automatically be redirected to the correct URL.
Customers receiving an error when accessing a bookmark that directs to http://invision.alertlogic.net can try two things to resolve the issue:
- Customers are encouraged to change their UI product portal bookmarks to reflect this URL change. The new portal URL is http://console.clouddefender.alertlogic.com.
- Clear the browser's cache and cookies for http://invision.alertlogic.net. The bookmark will redirect to the new portal URL.
If, after attempting both of these options, server errors persist when accessing the UI product portal, please contact Alert Logic Customer Support.
You can learn more about accessing the UI product portal within our LEARN portal. To access the Logging into Cloud Defender training, complete the following steps:
- Go to the LEARN portal. If you do no have an account, click Register Here and fill in the required information.
- In the search field, enter Logging. Select Logging into Cloud Defender in the search results.
- Click Request.
- On the Transcript page, click Launch.