The Alert Logic® scan engine – FusionVM – performs checks for vulnerabilities using a number of different methods, including non-disruptive exploits, version checking, authenticated patch level checking, OVAL checking, and so on. The information retrieved this way is compared against our proprietary library of vulnerable versions covering more than 250,000 versions and 80,000 vulnerabilities.
Articles in this section
- Can I include the same asset in multiple scan schedules?
- Can Threat Manager scan in Amazon Web Services environments?
- Does Alert Logic combine results from internal network and agent-based vulnerability scans?
- Does Alert Logic offer penetration testing?
- Does Alert Logic provide a Web Application Security scan?
- Does Alert Logic support vulnerability scanning without an appliance?
- Does scanning in Amazon Web Services require an agent installed on my appliace?
- How do I input credentials for on-premises deployments in the Alert Logic console?
- How many CPUs are required on an Alert Logic appliance to enable internal vulnerability scanning?
- How many vulnerabilities does Alert Logic scan for?
Please sign in to leave a comment.