The Alert Logic® scan engine – FusionVM – performs checks for vulnerabilities using a number of different methods, including non-disruptive exploits, version checking, authenticated patch level checking, OVAL checking, and so on. The information retrieved this way is compared against our proprietary library of vulnerable versions covering more than 250,000 versions and 80,000 vulnerabilities.
Articles in this section
- Can Threat Manager scan in Amazon Web Services environments?
- Can vulnerability scanning credentials be defined based on an SSH key versus username and password?
- Does Alert Logic offer penetration testing?
- Does Alert Logic perform CIS Benchmark scans?
- Does Alert Logic provide a Web Application Security (WAS) scan?
- Does Cloud Insight scan Docker's application containers?
- How do I ignore a vulnerability that does not apply to my host?
- How do I set up a scan?
- How does CloudTrail consolidation affect install, especially if performing a self-service install via alertlogic.com?
- How many CPUs are required on a Threat Manager appliance to enable internal vulnerability scanning?