Alert Logic® utilizes outbound port 443/TCP to transport log data to our data centers from both the Alert Logic Universal Agent and Alert Logic appliances. You will need to allow outbound port 443/TCP with a destination of the specific Alert Logic data center, as referenced in our Firewall Rules documentation, and a source address range of any IP addresses expected to be utilized by Alert Logic agents or appliances.
Articles in this section
- Are automated compliance (NERC-CIP and SOX) reports a component of Log Manager?
- How are logs transported from a customer environment to Alert Logic data centers?
- How can I be alerted if one of my log sources stops sending logs to Alert Logic?
- How can I reduce the volume of syslog messages sent from a host running rsyslog?
- How can I request for my logs to be parsed?
- How can I send logs from my firewall to Alert Logic?
- How can I set up an alert if I want to know when a specific log message type is logged in the Alert Logic console?
- How can I show an auditor how long Alert Logic stores my data?
- How do I configure Amazon Web Services CloudTrail for log collection?
- How do I select the type of Windows Eventlogs that I am sending to Alert Logic?