Alert Logic® collects logs at a frequency of 30 seconds to 5 minutes. The data is visible within the Alert Logic console as soon as collection has occurred. Collection frequency will automatically scale to meet the demands of the data volume.
Articles in this section
- Are automated compliance reports a component of Alert Logic Log Management?
- Are there any architectural scalability options available for Log Manager?
- Are there infrastructure requirements to facilitate the Alert Logic Log Management functionality?
- Can Alert Logic collect AWS RDS logs?
- Can Alert Logic display incoming log data in real time?
- Can Alert Logic log management data be exported for forensic analysis?
- Can I add a custom report to the Log Review Service?
- Can I suppress or summarize duplicate alerts in Log Manager?
- Can you filter data while collecting logs?
- Can you mask log management data before it leaves the customer site?