Alert Logic® Log Manager™ collects logs at a frequency of 30 seconds to 5 minutes. The data is visible within the Alert Logic console as soon as collection has occurred. Collection frequency will automatically scale to meet the demands of the data volume.
Articles in this section
- Are automated compliance (NERC-CIP and SOX) reports a component of Log Manager?
- Can you filter data while collecting logs?
- How are logs transported from a customer environment to Alert Logic data centers?
- How can I be alerted if one of my log sources stops sending logs to Alert Logic?
- How can I reduce the volume of syslog messages sent from a host running rsyslog?
- How can I request for my logs to be parsed?
- How can I send logs from my firewall to Alert Logic?
- How can I set up an alert if I want to know when a specific log message type is logged in the Alert Logic console?
- How do I configure Amazon Web Services CloudTrail for log collection?
- How do I select the type of Windows Eventlogs that I am sending to Alert Logic?