Alert Logic® Log Manager™ collects logs at a frequency of 30 seconds to 5 minutes. The data is visible within the Alert Logic console as soon as collection has occurred. Collection frequency will automatically scale to meet the demands of the data volume.
Articles in this section
- Are automated compliance (NERC-CIP and SOX) reports a component of Log Manager?
- Are there infrastructure requirements to facilitate the Log Manager managed service?
- Can Alert Logic collect AWS RDS logs?
- Can Alert Logic collect Checkpoint firewall logs?
- Can I add a custom report to the Log Review Service?
- Can Log Manager centrally distribute rules?
- Can you filter data while collecting logs?
- Does Log Manager offer functionality to apply filters based on IP addresses and ports?
- Does Log Manager provide reporting on configuration changes and system access attempts made to log sources on a network?
- Does the Log Manager architecture support a distributed model?