Alert Logic® Log Manager™ provides executive reporting for specific log data that includes, but is not limited to, graphical report trends. Some examples of these reports are: Executive Summary, Log Source Activity, Invalid Credential Report, and Log Source-Last Collected. In addition to trending reports, the Log Manager dashboard allows for viewing of the following trends: Log Message Traffic by MB, Log Message Types, Received Message, and Sources Not Logging.
Articles in this section
- How do Alert Logic upgrades and maintenance apply to Log Manager?
- Are automated compliance (NERC-CIP and SOX) reports a component of Log Manager?
- Are there infrastructure requirements to facilitate the Log Manager managed service?
- Can I add a custom report to the Log Review Service?
- Can Log Manager centrally distribute rules?
- Can you filter data while collecting logs?
- Does Log Manager provide reporting on configuration changes and system access attempts made to log sources on a network?
- How are logs transported from a customer environment to Alert Logic data centers?
- How can I be alerted if one of my log sources stops sending logs to Alert Logic?
- How can I reduce the volume of syslog messages sent from a host running rsyslog?