Alert Logic® Log Manager™ provides executive reporting for specific log data that includes, but is not limited to, graphical report trends. Some examples of these reports are: Executive Summary, Log Source Activity, Invalid Credential Report, and Log Source-Last Collected. In addition to trending reports, the Log Manager dashboard allows for viewing of the following trends: Log Message Traffic by MB, Log Message Types, Received Message, and Sources Not Logging.
Articles in this section
- Are automated compliance reports a component of Alert Logic Log Management?
- Are there any architectural scalability options available for Log Manager?
- Are there infrastructure requirements to facilitate the Alert Logic Log Management functionality?
- Can Alert Logic collect AWS RDS logs?
- Can Alert Logic collect Checkpoint firewall logs?
- Can Alert Logic display incoming log data in real time?
- Can Alert Logic Log Management centrally distribute rules?
- Can Alert Logic log management data be exported for forensic analysis?
- Can Alert Logic maintain verifiable unmodified event records?
- Can I add a custom report to the Log Review Service?