Several predefined reports are available for Alert Logic® Log Manager™ including, but not limited to: CIO Threat Report, CIO Threat Trend Report, Blocked Hosts Report, User’s Actions Log, Incident Reports, FFIEC, PCI, and HIPAA. While Log Manager does not have specific NERC-CIP reports, the FFIEC report pack can be modified to meet the NERC-CIP and SOX compliance requirements as they pertain to log management.
Articles in this section
- How do Alert Logic upgrades and maintenance apply to Log Manager?
- Are automated compliance (NERC-CIP and SOX) reports a component of Log Manager?
- Can you filter data while collecting logs?
- How are logs transported from a customer environment to Alert Logic data centers?
- How can I be alerted if one of my log sources stops sending logs to Alert Logic?
- How can I reduce the volume of syslog messages sent from a host running rsyslog?
- How can I request for my logs to be parsed?
- How can I send logs from my firewall to Alert Logic?
- How can I set up an alert if I want to know when a specific log message type is logged in the Alert Logic console?
- How do I configure Amazon Web Services CloudTrail for log collection?