Unlike some competitive products which may require multiple licenses for individual solution components (such as user license, source license, agent license, collector license), the Alert Logic® Log Manager™ license is based on the daily ingestion of log data. The collection assets we provide to enable log collection – agents, virtual appliance, remote controller -, data processing, storage, and analytics engine are included and are not licensed individually. Utilizing a physical appliance includes an additional monthly fee, but not a unique license.
Articles in this section
- Are automated compliance reports a component of Alert Logic Log Management?
- Are there infrastructure requirements to facilitate Alert Logic's Log Management functionality?
- Can Alert Logic collect AWS RDS logs?
- Can Alert Logic collect Checkpoint firewall logs?
- Can Alert Logic display incoming log data in real time?
- Can Alert Logic Log Management centrally distribute rules?
- Can Alert Logic maintain verifiable unmodified event records?
- Can I add a custom report to the Log Review Service?
- Can you filter data while collecting logs?
- Can you mask log management data before it leaves the customer site?