Unlike some competitive products which may require multiple licenses for individual solution components (such as user license, source license, agent license, collector license), the Alert Logic® Log Manager™ license is based on the daily ingestion of log data. The collection assets we provide to enable log collection – agents, virtual appliance, remote controller -, data processing, storage, and analytics engine are included and are not licensed individually. Utilizing a physical appliance includes an additional monthly fee, but not a unique license.
Articles in this section
- Are automated compliance reports a component of Alert Logic Log Management?
- Are there infrastructure requirements to facilitate the Alert Logic Log Management functionality?
- Can I add a custom report to the Log Review Service?
- Can you filter data while collecting logs?
- Can you mask log management data before it leaves the customer site?
- How are logs transported from a customer environment to Alert Logic data centers?
- How can I access container metadata using search?
- How can I reduce the volume of syslog messages sent from a host running rsyslog?
- How can I request for my logs to be parsed?
- How do I configure Amazon Web Services CloudTrail for log collection?