Latency can vary greatly depending on the application, since the main latency introduced by Alert Logic® Web Security Manager Premier™ is incurred by request validation. The more complex requests there are (in terms of size and the number of input parameters that change dynamically), the more latency. However, latency is typically only a few milliseconds. To get a clear indication of latency for the actual application, it is possible to calculate latency based on access logging.
Articles in this section
- Can Web Security Manager Premier turn off writing to the XFF header?
- Can Web Security Manager Premier write a custom header?
- Does Web Security Manager Premier support connection throttling?
- How do I configure forward secrecy in Web Security Manager?
- How does Alert Logic assist with scrapers?
- How does Alert Logic handle expired SSL certificates?
- How does the AWS Auto Scaling Web Security Manager master share SSL certificates with the worker nodes?
- How does Web Security Manager mitigate DoS attacks?
- How long are Web Security Manager Premier deny logs kept for?
- How much latency does Web Security Manager Premier introduce?