Customers' SSL certificates are uploaded into the Alert Logic® Web Security Manager™ master through the Alert Logic console via SSL. The Web Security Manager master creates a custom policy configuration, including this private key, serializes everything into a custom binary format, encrypts it using symmetric crypto (Blowfish 128-bit cipher is used), and stores it in an S3 bucket? via SSL. Web Security Manager workers retrieve that configuration from the S3 bucket? using SSL and decrypt the SSL private keys using the pre-shared inter-cluster encryption key.
Articles in this section
- Can Web Security Manager Premier turn off writing to the XFF header?
- Can Web Security Manager Premier write a custom header?
- Does Web Security Manager Premier support connection throttling?
- How do I configure forward secrecy in Web Security Manager?
- How do I disable TLS 1.0 or earlier?
- How does Alert Logic assist with scrapers?
- How does Alert Logic handle expired SSL certificates?
- How does SSL mutual authentication work?
- How does the AWS Auto Scaling Web Security Manager master share SSL certificates with the worker nodes?
- How does Web Security Manager increase the security of web application environments?