Yes, you can specify the header name and value in the “Insert Request Headers” section. This can be a custom header.
Articles in this section
- Can Web Security Manager Premier turn off writing to the XFF header?
- Can Web Security Manager Premier write a custom header?
- Does Web Security Manager Premier support connection throttling?
- How do I configure forward secrecy in Web Security Manager?
- How do I disable TLS 1.0 or earlier?
- How does Alert Logic assist with scrapers?
- How does Alert Logic handle expired SSL certificates?
- How does SSL mutual authentication work?
- How does the AWS Auto Scaling Web Security Manager master share SSL certificates with the worker nodes?
- How does Web Security Manager increase the security of web application environments?