Regardless of whether a customer has a licensed Alert Logic® Log Manager™ account, Web Security Manager Premier™ deny logs are kept for 12 months by default.
Articles in this section
- Can Web Security Manager Premier turn off writing to the XFF header?
- Can Web Security Manager Premier write a custom header?
- Does Web Security Manager Premier support connection throttling?
- How do I configure forward secrecy in Web Security Manager?
- How do I disable TLS 1.0 or earlier?
- How does Alert Logic assist with scrapers?
- How does Alert Logic handle expired SSL certificates?
- How does SSL mutual authentication work?
- How does the Alert Logic web application firewall scale in the event of a Denial-of-Service attack?
- How does the AWS Auto Scaling Web Security Manager master share SSL certificates with the worker nodes?