There is no hard-coded limit to sites or SSL certificates, but a limit may exist based on resource availability (mem/CPU). Alert Logic recommends not going above ~100 sites on a single Alert Logic® Web Security Manager Premier™ (WSMP) instance. Beyond that, you should test before going into production. Use the 100 site limit as a guide for sizing, but not a strict number. For example, if you want to scale 200 sites, plan on utilizing two WSMP instances.
Articles in this section
- Can Web Security Manager Premier turn off writing to the XFF header?
- Can Web Security Manager Premier write a custom header?
- Does Web Security Manager Premier support connection throttling?
- How do I configure forward secrecy in Web Security Manager?
- How does Alert Logic assist with scrapers?
- How does Alert Logic handle expired SSL certificates?
- How does SSL mutual authentication work?
- How does the AWS Auto Scaling Web Security Manager master share SSL certificates with the worker nodes?
- How does Web Security Manager mitigate DoS attacks?
- How long are Web Security Manager Premier deny logs kept for?