Ports 80, 81, 8000, and 8080 are standard HTTP ports. Additionally, port 443 is the standard HTTPS port. Any HTTP/HTTPS traffic that is coming in on any other port is considered non-standard.
Articles in this section
- Does Alert Logic use two-factor authentication for SSH access to appliances?
- How are SSH keys and certificates stored on appliances?
- How can I access my Alert Logic appliance?
- How do I wipe my appliance?
- How is the security of appliances assured?
- In the event that a virtual appliance is lost, how is recovery performed?
- What are Alert Logic’s standard HTTP/HTTPS ports?
- What is a double assignment policy?
- What is the TLS ROBOT vulnerability and are Alert Logic appliances affected by it?
- When and how often does Alert Logic perform appliance and product maintenance?