The Alert Logic® Managed Services teams will escalate alerts via email and/or phone to a specific group of individuals defined by the customer for anything that occurs outside of a pre-determined baseline of acceptable activity as it relates to security and compliance log messages. All parsed Alert Logic Log Manager™ data can be alerted via configurable Alert Rules. Once an Alert Rule has been created, the recipient of the Alert Rule can be defined. The defined recipient will receive an email alert once the Alert Rule has triggered.
Articles in this section
- How do Alert Logic upgrades and maintenance apply to Log Manager?
- Are automated compliance (NERC-CIP and SOX) reports a component of Log Manager?
- Can you filter data while collecting logs?
- How are logs transported from a customer environment to Alert Logic data centers?
- How can I be alerted if one of my log sources stops sending logs to Alert Logic?
- How can I reduce the volume of syslog messages sent from a host running rsyslog?
- How can I request for my logs to be parsed?
- How can I send logs from my firewall to Alert Logic?
- How can I set up an alert if I want to know when a specific log message type is logged in the Alert Logic console?
- How do I configure Amazon Web Services CloudTrail for log collection?