The Alert Logic® Managed Services teams will escalate alerts via email and/or phone to a specific group of individuals defined by the customer for anything that occurs outside of a pre-determined baseline of acceptable activity as it relates to security and compliance log messages. All parsed Alert Logic Log Manager™ data can be alerted via configurable Alert Rules. Once an Alert Rule has been created, the recipient of the Alert Rule can be defined. The defined recipient will receive an email alert once the Alert Rule has triggered.
Articles in this section
- Are automated compliance (NERC-CIP and SOX) reports a component of Log Manager?
- Are there infrastructure requirements to facilitate the Log Manager managed service?
- Can Alert Logic collect AWS RDS logs?
- Can Alert Logic collect Checkpoint firewall logs?
- Can I add a custom report to the Log Review Service?
- Can Log Manager centrally distribute rules?
- Can you filter data while collecting logs?
- Does Log Manager offer functionality to apply filters based on IP addresses and ports?
- Does Log Manager provide reporting on configuration changes and system access attempts made to log sources on a network?
- Does the Log Manager architecture support a distributed model?