When customers are enrolled into an Alert Logic® managed service, they provide our Security Operations Center and/or Log Review teams with a prioritized list of contacts and their associated contact information. These teams will document email addresses, as well as multiple phone numbers for each contact. The recipients of escalations are defined by the customer and can be routed according to a number of requirements.
Articles in this section
- How do Alert Logic upgrades and maintenance apply to Log Manager?
- Are automated compliance (NERC-CIP and SOX) reports a component of Log Manager?
- Can you filter data while collecting logs?
- How are logs transported from a customer environment to Alert Logic data centers?
- How can I be alerted if one of my log sources stops sending logs to Alert Logic?
- How can I reduce the volume of syslog messages sent from a host running rsyslog?
- How can I request for my logs to be parsed?
- How can I send logs from my firewall to Alert Logic?
- How can I set up an alert if I want to know when a specific log message type is logged in the Alert Logic console?
- How do I configure Amazon Web Services CloudTrail for log collection?