When customers are enrolled into an Alert Logic® managed service, they provide our Security Operations Center and/or Log Review teams with a prioritized list of contacts and their associated contact information. These teams will document email addresses, as well as multiple phone numbers for each contact. The recipients of escalations are defined by the customer and can be routed according to a number of requirements.
Articles in this section
- Can Alert Logic be configured for SAML via an Identity Provider?
- Can new users only be added to the Alert Logic console by Alert Logic?
- Does Alert Logic offer product training?
- How can I change who gets email notifications on escalated incidents?
- How do I cancel my Alert Logic subscription?
- How do parent/child relationships work for Alert Logic accounts?
- How does Alert Logic support automated event escalation based on configurable queue times and critical levels?
- What are the levels of authorization that I can give points of contact for my Alert Logic account?
- What should I do to offboard a user?
- Why do I need to enable third-party cookies to log into the Alert Logic console?