When customers are enrolled into an Alert Logic® managed service, they provide our Security Operations Center and/or Log Review teams with a prioritized list of contacts and their associated contact information. These teams will document email addresses, as well as multiple phone numbers for each contact. The recipients of escalations are defined by the customer and can be routed according to a number of requirements.
Articles in this section
- Can Alert Logic be configured for SAML via an Identity Provider?
- How can I change who gets email notifications on escalated incidents from the ActiveWatch service?
- How can I get access to a section in the Alert Logic console?
- How do I cancel my Alert Logic subscription?
- How does Alert Logic support automated event escalation based on configurable queue times and critical levels?
- What are the levels of authorization that I can give contacts for my account?
- What should I do to offboard a user?