There are no specific infrastructure requirements associated with having the Alert Logic® Log Management functionality active. The limited footprint of infrastructure for the customer includes agents, virtual appliances, physical appliances, or remote collectors. The only requirement associated with collection is the ability to collect logs via Windows Event Viewer/channels, flat file, or syslog.
Articles in this section
- Are automated compliance reports a component of Alert Logic Log Management?
- Are there infrastructure requirements to facilitate Alert Logic's Log Management functionality?
- Can Alert Logic collect AWS RDS logs?
- Can Alert Logic collect Checkpoint firewall logs?
- Can Alert Logic display incoming log data in real time?
- Can Alert Logic Log Management centrally distribute rules?
- Can Alert Logic maintain verifiable unmodified event records?
- Can I add a custom report to the Log Review Service?
- Can you filter data while collecting logs?
- Can you mask log management data before it leaves the customer site?