There are no specific infrastructure requirements associated with having the Alert Logic® Log Manager™ service active. The limited footprint of infrastructure for the customer includes agents, virtual appliances, physical appliances, or remote collectors. The only requirement associated with collection is the ability to collect logs via Windows Event Viewer/channels, flat file, or syslog.
Articles in this section
- How do Alert Logic upgrades and maintenance apply to Log Manager?
- Are automated compliance (NERC-CIP and SOX) reports a component of Log Manager?
- Are there infrastructure requirements to facilitate the Log Manager managed service?
- Can Log Manager centrally distribute rules?
- Can you filter data while collecting logs?
- How are logs transported from a customer environment to Alert Logic data centers?
- How can I be alerted if one of my log sources stops sending logs to Alert Logic?
- How can I reduce the volume of syslog messages sent from a host running rsyslog?
- How can I request for my logs to be parsed?
- How can I send logs from my firewall to Alert Logic?