Data is collected by an agent or a log collection appliance (physical or virtual), which then sends the raw data to the Alert Logic® processing grid. It can send the logs at a frequency that will auto-scale from 30-second to 5-minute intervals.
Articles in this section
- How do Alert Logic upgrades and maintenance apply to Log Manager?
- Are automated compliance (NERC-CIP and SOX) reports a component of Log Manager?
- Are there infrastructure requirements to facilitate the Log Manager managed service?
- Can Log Manager centrally distribute rules?
- Can you filter data while collecting logs?
- Does Log Manager provide reporting on configuration changes and system access attempts made to log sources on a network?
- How are logs transported from a customer environment to Alert Logic data centers?
- How can I be alerted if one of my log sources stops sending logs to Alert Logic?
- How can I reduce the volume of syslog messages sent from a host running rsyslog?
- How can I request for my logs to be parsed?