The Alert Logic® ActiveWatch™ for Alert Logic Log Manager™ service is designed to monitor, detect, and escalate adverse security issues on behalf of our customers 24x7. Log data, once received within the Alert Logic cloud, is processed through the Alert Logic ActiveAnalytics™ system that employs our security rule library and threat intelligence information. When a threat has been identified, an incident is created, given a threat priority rating, reviewed by a security analyst, and finally escalated to the customer according to an established escalation policy.
Articles in this section
- How do Alert Logic upgrades and maintenance apply to Log Manager?
- Are automated compliance (NERC-CIP and SOX) reports a component of Log Manager?
- Are there infrastructure requirements to facilitate the Log Manager managed service?
- Can I add a custom report to the Log Review Service?
- Can Log Manager centrally distribute rules?
- Can you filter data while collecting logs?
- Does Log Manager provide reporting on configuration changes and system access attempts made to log sources on a network?
- How are logs transported from a customer environment to Alert Logic data centers?
- How can I be alerted if one of my log sources stops sending logs to Alert Logic?
- How can I reduce the volume of syslog messages sent from a host running rsyslog?