The Alert Logic® ActiveWatch™ for Alert Logic Log Manager™ service is designed to monitor, detect, and escalate adverse security issues on behalf of our customers 24x7. Log data, once received within the Alert Logic cloud, is processed through the Alert Logic ActiveAnalytics™ system that employs our security rule library and threat intelligence information. When a threat has been identified, an incident is created, given a threat priority rating, reviewed by a security analyst, and finally escalated to the customer according to an established escalation policy.
Articles in this section
- Are automated compliance reports a component of Alert Logic Log Management?
- Are there any architectural scalability options available for Log Manager?
- Are there infrastructure requirements to facilitate the Alert Logic Log Management functionality?
- Can Alert Logic collect AWS RDS logs?
- Can Alert Logic collect Checkpoint firewall logs?
- Can Alert Logic display incoming log data in real time?
- Can Alert Logic Log Management centrally distribute rules?
- Can Alert Logic log management data be exported for forensic analysis?
- Can Alert Logic maintain verifiable unmodified event records?
- Can I add a custom report to the Log Review Service?