The Alert Logic Log Management functionality captures numerous log sources, such as Windows, syslog, flat file, etc. Primary examples of configuration changes and system access logs are firewall/networking device configuration changes and access logs from Active Directory. Alert Logic has default reporting associated with these types of critical security logs, as well as parsers for real-time alerting.
Articles in this section
- Are automated compliance reports a component of Alert Logic Log Management?
- Are there any architectural scalability options available for Log Manager?
- Are there infrastructure requirements to facilitate the Alert Logic Log Management functionality?
- Can Alert Logic collect AWS RDS logs?
- Can Alert Logic display incoming log data in real time?
- Can Alert Logic log management data be exported for forensic analysis?
- Can Alert Logic maintain verifiable unmodified event records?
- Can I add a custom report to the Log Review Service?
- Can I suppress or summarize duplicate alerts in Log Manager?
- Can you filter data while collecting logs?