There is no fixed limit on the number of agents that can use an appliance as a single point of egress. The appliance is simply routing the agent connections at the network layer to vaporator.alertlogic.com. The appliances do not do any application layer processing of the data. Therefore, the load on the appliance per agent is very low. The appliance does not have an explicit logic to refuse connections.
Articles in this section
- Are automated compliance reports a component of Alert Logic Log Management?
- Are there any architectural scalability options available for Log Manager?
- Are there infrastructure requirements to facilitate the Alert Logic Log Management functionality?
- Can Alert Logic collect AWS RDS logs?
- Can Alert Logic display incoming log data in real time?
- Can Alert Logic log management data be exported for forensic analysis?
- Can Alert Logic maintain verifiable unmodified event records?
- Can I add a custom report to the Log Review Service?
- Can I suppress or summarize duplicate alerts in Log Manager?
- Can you filter data while collecting logs?