In order to ensure consistent service delivery, we cannot accommodate custom reports at this time. However, you can create a Saved View that can act as a sort of custom report for you. You will be able to have this view emailed to yourself. Utilize the Create a saved view documentation to accomplish this.
Articles in this section
- Are automated compliance reports a component of Alert Logic Log Management?
- Are there infrastructure requirements to facilitate the Alert Logic Log Management functionality?
- Can I add a custom report to the Log Review Service?
- Can you filter data while collecting logs?
- Can you mask log management data before it leaves the customer site?
- How are logs transported from a customer environment to Alert Logic data centers?
- How can I access container metadata using search?
- How can I reduce the volume of syslog messages sent from a host running rsyslog?
- How can I request for my logs to be parsed?
- How do I configure Amazon Web Services CloudTrail for log collection?