In order to ensure consistent service delivery, we cannot accommodate custom reports at this time. However, you can create a Saved View that can act as a sort of custom report for you. You will be able to have this view emailed to yourself. Utilize the Create a saved view documentation to accomplish this.
Articles in this section
- Are automated compliance (NERC-CIP and SOX) reports a component of Log Manager?
- Are there infrastructure requirements to facilitate the Log Manager managed service?
- Can Alert Logic collect AWS RDS logs?
- Can Alert Logic collect Checkpoint firewall logs?
- Can I add a custom report to the Log Review Service?
- Can Log Manager centrally distribute rules?
- Can you filter data while collecting logs?
- Does Log Manager offer functionality to apply filters based on IP addresses and ports?
- Does Log Manager provide reporting on configuration changes and system access attempts made to log sources on a network?
- Does the Log Manager architecture support a distributed model?