IDS content is updated three times a week, and Alert Logic® occasionally pushes out-of-band updates for critical exploits.
Articles in this section
- Can I suppress or summarize duplicate alerts in Threat Manager?
- Can Threat Manager scan for PAN data?
- Do I need a Threat Manager appliance to collect threat traffic?
- How big are the IDS signature updates that are sent to Threat Manager appliances?
- How can I be alerted if one of my threat hosts or appliances stops sending traffic to Alert Logic?
- How do I set up a firewall for auto blocking?
- How does the Threat Manager agent act if the host it is installed on has maxed out CPU and memory?
- How long does Alert Logic keep event and incident data?
- How often does IDS content get updated?
- In which AWS regions is the Threat Manager AMI available?