Logs are sent at a compression rate of 15:1-18:1. Data encryption and compression are executed initially in the agent using the private key for TLS handshake and in the certificate that goes with it and identifies the agent to our backend. The agent uses a compression algorithm based on the gzip model to reduce the sent packets.
Articles in this section
- Are automated compliance reports a component of Alert Logic Log Management?
- Are there any architectural scalability options available for Log Manager?
- Are there infrastructure requirements to facilitate the Alert Logic Log Management functionality?
- Can Alert Logic collect AWS RDS logs?
- Can Alert Logic display incoming log data in real time?
- Can Alert Logic Log Management centrally distribute rules?
- Can Alert Logic log management data be exported for forensic analysis?
- Can Alert Logic maintain verifiable unmodified event records?
- Can I add a custom report to the Log Review Service?
- Can I suppress or summarize duplicate alerts in Log Manager?