In May 2018, Alert Logic® released the Alert Logic Agent Container, an Alert Logic Threat Manager™ capability designed to protect container deployment in Amazon Web Services (AWS). The Agent Container capabilities have now been expanded to support log collection and to include deployments in Microsoft Azure and on-premises environments.
The Alert Logic Agent Container now provides support for both network intrusion detection and log collection. To take advantage of the Agent Container log management capabilities, you must enable the default Docker logging driver. This can be found on the public Alert Logic GitHub repository.
The Alert Logic Agent Container also provides support for additional platforms, which include:
Amazon Web Services
- Amazon Elastic Container Service for Kubernetes - Amazon EKS
- Amazon Elastic Container Service - Amazon ECS
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk for Multicontainer Docker Environments
- Kubernetes deployed on AWS EC2 instances
- CoreOS deployed on AWS EC2 instances
- Azure Kubernetes Service - AKS
- Kubernetes ACS-Engine
- CoreOS on Azure
The Container Support Availability matrix outlines the availability of container support in more detail.
Note: More information and deployment files for the Alert Logic Agent Container can be found on the public Alert Logic GitHub repository.