Alert Logic® Web Security Manager™ and Alert Logic Web Security Manager Premier™ deliver web application firewall functionality and pair with the Alert Logic ActiveWatch™ service.
In short, Web Security Manager uses agents and appliances in Amazon Web Services (AWS) for physical or virtual environments to inspect web application traffic to raise incidents regarding web application threats to customers. Web Security Manager Premier - by operating as a terminating proxy for web application traffic - inspects web application traffic, blocks web application threats, and raises incidents regarding threats to customers.
Benefits of these services include:
- Meeting compliance requirements regarding web application security monitoring and protection – including PCI 6.6
- Learning and tuning engine that can be customized to a customer's web application
- Positive and negative rule capabilities to look for both traffic outside expected norms and known bad traffic
- Backing by ActiveWatch services to implement, maintain, and monitor the web application firewall
- Full support of AWS deployments, including auto-scaling or traditional HA options
- Coverage for detection of OWASP Top 10 web application vulnerabilities