Alert Logic® allows for filtering of data at the host layer based on policies that can be set in the Alert Logic console. For example, a user can filter down to the Windows Channel. Log Management agents also allow for host-based roles that can be defined at the host or IP to segment reports, review data, and manage policies.
Articles in this section
- Are automated compliance reports a component of Alert Logic Log Management?
- Are there any architectural scalability options available for Log Manager?
- Are there infrastructure requirements to facilitate the Alert Logic Log Management functionality?
- Can Alert Logic collect AWS RDS logs?
- Can Alert Logic display incoming log data in real time?
- Can Alert Logic log management data be exported for forensic analysis?
- Can I add a custom report to the Log Review Service?
- Can I suppress or summarize duplicate alerts in Log Manager?
- Can you filter data while collecting logs?
- Can you mask log management data before it leaves the customer site?