Alert Logic® Log Manager™ allows for filtering of data at the host layer based on policies that can be set in the Alert Logic console. For example, a user can filter down to the Windows Channel. Log Manager agents also allow for host-based roles that can be defined at the host or IP to segment reports, review data, and manage policies.
Articles in this section
- Are automated compliance (NERC-CIP and SOX) reports a component of Log Manager?
- Are there infrastructure requirements to facilitate the Log Manager managed service?
- Can Alert Logic collect AWS RDS logs?
- Can Alert Logic collect Checkpoint firewall logs?
- Can I add a custom report to the Log Review Service?
- Can Log Manager centrally distribute rules?
- Can you filter data while collecting logs?
- Does Log Manager offer functionality to apply filters based on IP addresses and ports?
- Does Log Manager provide reporting on configuration changes and system access attempts made to log sources on a network?
- Does the Log Manager architecture support a distributed model?